Rack & Pinion
Improved steering feel re-circulating ball steering is vague
and unresponsive, especially "on center".
Control is greatly enhanced. Quicker ratio steering racks offer
quicker ratios. Steeroids™
yields approximately 2.75 turns lock-to-lock. Lighter weight -
Compared to the stock steering system.
- Bolt on installation -absolutely no welding, or drilling.
Installs with basic hand tools in approximately 3 hours.
- Stock pump used -existing or readily available power steering
pump and brackets can be used.
- Complete kit -all necessary parts are included
with the exception of the power steering pump.
- Rack and pinion
- Adapter brackets
- Tie rod ends (Self cleaning & lubricating,
- U-joint assembly
- Power steering hoses
- Misc. fasteners (grade-8)
To Order a Steeroids
Upgrade for your vehicle go to our Catalog
Below pictures show a
Steeroids installed into a 1968 Corvette (click to enlarge)
2006 Vetteworks LLC Orders/Tech 253-223-4968